I am 34 years old housewife. From my earliest childhood I have fear of sharp objects. It is not a normal but panic fear. Imagine how it looks like when a housewife fears of knives. I must go to hypnotists. I am worried. Please tell me how the hypnotist works? How hypnosis session looks like? How does it feel?

Well I am glad I can help someone. I had the exact same fear. It is a hell I know. Always on the edge, that filling is like a curse! But be happy, you will beat this fear. First thing is to trust your hypnotist. He will hypnotize you in calm and relaxed atmosphere. You will not be sleeping. You will be in state of extreme suggestibility. That helps him to persuade your mind that you are not afraid. All of this will happen by your own free will. Hypnosis does wonders you will see. There is nothing to be afraid of. I was hypnotized two years ago and my fear is just a distant memory.