Hey im 16. I have this habit of ejaculating, but without an erection. I just lay on my back, and roll my hips (penis and waist area). i have been doing this for a long time, probably over 10 years. Is it normal, cause i know a friend who does this. Please help. Also i masturburate with erections rarely and they last me only 6 minutes. Is that much time normal for nonstop masturbation? please help

lol idk how you do it for 6 minutes normal masturbation, but I guess it's normal if you go slow. However it's boring to have ejaculation with no erection, so my suggestion is, if you have erection, masturbate and ejaculate, it's better, otherwise you might find yourself having a we dream someday, which you don't want cuz it not fun!

thanks whiteghost. im working with erection now. started doing it with gaps before cumming heard it increases time & stamina?