Hello, folks. My friend has been suffering from osteoarthritis for years. I know that she is afraid of getting cubitus valgus. I don’t know much about this condition and if it can be a result of osteoarthritis. Can anyone help me with this? I will appreciate all your replies considering this. Thanks.

Hi, there. Osteoarthritis can show many complications. I am not sure about cubitus valgus. Cubitus valgus is maybe more characteristic for kids and younger adults. Osteoarthritis appears after the age of 40. Joints can become stiff due to this. However, I am not sure about cubitus valgus. You should discuss this with an expert. He must know the answer. Good luck! Bye!

Hi, good people. I don’t know what to add more. Cubitus valgus is a deformity which is not thoroughly described on the internet. I guess it is not so common. That is why we cannot help you much here. You should consult an expert about this topic. If you find out something more, please share it with us. I hope everything will be all right. Good luck with all! Bye!