I'm a 17 year old girl and i'm not sure if i've been masturbating the right way?

this is embarassing to talk about,

but i've watched porn videos  out of curiousity and it seems like girls get alot of pleasure from having something inside their vagina,

and i've tried putting things inside me but I never really feel anything, it usually just hurts.

How do girls get orgasms?? any tips on what I should do?

if putting something in there hurts it might just be because ur trying something too big. Try a sharpie marker or somthing. You could also try just rubbing ur clit or useing somthing that vibrates on it (electirc toothbrush, or even your phone)  Also if you have a shower head that u can put on a massage setting try putting that down there. Hope this helps!  If you wanna chat more about it you can message me ur Y! or MSN address :) 

Don't be embarrassed to talk about it at all. It is a very natural thing to be doing. I assume that you have not had sex at this point in your life.

The girls in the videos that you see, are most of the time faking it. They are getting paid to do it.

You are not going to get instant pleasure from putting something inside your vagina. You are not going to get instant pleasure from touching your vagina either. It will take some time to find what you enjoy, what works for you and what doesn't. Masturbation is not intended to hurt. It is intended to make you feel better. It helps relieve stress and tension. You don't really say how your masturbating before but you can try rubbing your fingers up and down and if you want to try insertion, you can use your finger instead of something that may be to big.

Girls achieve orgasm using masturbation by building up to it. This will also take time to do. You will not get it the first time. When you do orgasm, you fill feel a build up of pressure and then a sudden release of that pressure.

Good luck

Well look it's weird as f**k but I'm less than 15 I dot want to get orgasms when I hump my pillow but it just happens it feels good and sh*t but omg just hump a pillow and take your phone and rub it on your clit while its vibrating then stick your fingers in or put a condom on a banana and do it like a penis also if u cum it's way better you get a good feeling 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use