I am a female. I am sorta scared of penetration. I want to try using a teddy bear, and shower head. I am also curious on how to masturbate with my BARE hands. I have no sex toys to help me, someone told me without a sex toy you will only have minor orgasms? If that isn't true please tell me how to make myself have an intense orgasm!

Ok, what i do is first cut your finger nails short (so there not point or rough) then start watching or listening to sex noises( to get you wet) then once your wet stick 2 to 3 fingers up your hole (depending on how big your hole is) and curve them foward to hit your g spot and go in and out really fast while your other hand is rubbing your clit in circles then after hump a stuff animal then continue to rub your clit and stick again your fingers up there and move them around as you please!!!! That should give you somewhat of an intense orgasm and keep doing it until you orgasm and also when you orgasm right after start to hump and hump and hump because it gets you ready for the next one!!!! Good Luck (i was once very curious about this) :D theres nothing really more than fingering for bare hands

yes i tried this technique and i was soooo pleased. my clt was a tingly then i was having an intense orgasm

You'll probably think this is weird but lots of girls admitted to me that they do this because apparently it is super intense: they finger themselves in the anus while they rub their clit at the same time. Apparently having BOTH those areas stimulated is super intense. Or they put a marker up their butt and hairbrush handle up their vagina and rub their clit during that!

A hairbrush handle? Does it really work?

Yes it does

Yes it does.

What I do is I lay on my back and open my flaps. Then, I just poke like crazy at my C*** no matter what and don't stop at all or it won't work right. It feels SOO GOOD!!!

where is the gspot please answer thank u 

Too what feels great is lying in the tub with your legs wrapped around the water faucet. Let the water hit your clit. I start with cool water then just get a little warmer gradually. It is also nice to hold your lips open and do this. It is a nice change from just using toys all the time.

Yes it really does. I use it at least once a week