I have been masturbating for some months now and have had some orgasms but I havent had any for a while. Masturbating has become sorta boring now and I really want to get an orgasm. I have no access to sex toys or hand held shower heads and have already tried markers, ends of hairbrushes and toothbrushes but they arent helping right now. Please help me as I really want to feel an orgasm!!!!!

Hey! I'm 17 and I have been masterbating since I was 14. Throughout all the years I have used a back massager. I got mine from Walgreens. :) I think it is great because you get a great orgasm. First I would put the massager on your clit and then make sure your bosy is on a flat comfortable surface. Then next you wanna turn the vibration on and bring your pelvis up in the air. Just keep the back massager on your clit until you feel the orgasm. And there you go! :) I hope this helped you! Have fun!

I dont think i can get one in my situation since im only 13 and if i ask my mum or dad for one it will be kinda awkward because i dont have a need for one. but thank you for your suggestion and I will try for it!

in the tub, turn the water to a comfortable temperature and then lay down on your back and scoot your butt alll the way to the faucet so your legs are up, feet on the wall and your clitoris is right under the stream. this will give you INTENSE sensations, possibly too much, but will likely lead to orgasm. Also experiment with touching your clit in different areas (many women prefer stimulation on one side and the very tip is most sensitive) with different pressures and types of touch (back and forth, tapping, etc). Eventually, experiment with putting a finger or two from your other hand into your vagina at the same time - pushing upwards about the second knuckle in will stimulate your g spot, the most sensitive part of the vagina. not all women enjoy vaginal stimulation but for those that do, orgasms are USUALLY best with both clitoral and vaginal stimulation simultaneously. Most women must have at least clitoral stimulation to orgasm though (actually, the clitoris is mostly internal, so even vaginal stimulation is actually stimulating the clitoris from within. but most women need the external glans, the visible part, stimulated as well). With practice, you'll be an orgasm champ!

how do know when you are having an orgasm and what does it feel like

Its like your body moves back and you start to see unicorns and $hit