What can you tell me about elicina cream? Is it true that is made from the snails? It is fascinating if it is true? I have very sensitive skin and I tend to get allergic reactions on almost everything. Is elicina cream safe for me?

Elicina Cream is a natural, skin regeneration cream that Contains 80% snail secretion. Elicina cream treats a variety of skin conditions and includes vitamins vital for repair and protection of human skin. Discovery occurred when Chilean snail farmers noticed softer skin and rapid healing of minor cuts without infection after handling the snails.after this elicina was ested and it is proved that Elicina Cream has significant skin rejuvenation properties essential to reducing the aging. It is hypo allergenic meaning little risk of sensitive or allergic reaction.

Hello there Leticia,

As bundy has already told you the elicina cream has been proven to really help with the rejuvenation of the skin. I myself have never tried it but my sister in law has and she was really satisfied. She was into accident few months ago and she was left with very bas scar on her forehead. After using this cream for several months the scar is much less visible. And she is planning to continue to use it so she can maybe get rid of it permanently.

If you have similar issues you can try and as far as I am aware the price of the cream is very acceptable when comparing it with some other products.