I stumbled upon Vicco Turmeric Vanishing Cream on Amazon. I am of South Asian descent and am prone to hyperpigmentation, so I was looking for something natural and safe to brighten my skin and take care of the hyperpigmented areas. I like the idea of using a cream that contains turmeric. No dangerous chemicals for me! The price is also good!

The only question that remains is; "Does it work?"

I am new to this forum but sometimes read SteadyHealth articles, and knew there was a forum here as well, so I am hoping some people here might have experience with Vicco Turmeric Vanishing Cream.

I have been using vicco turmeric cream eternally, LOL. I am now 37 and where other people my age are starting to show serious deterioration in quality of their skin I am complimented about my bright and young look all the time.. Even breakouts go away faster, which I around that time of the month get quite frequently but with vicco turmeric they stand no chance and go away within days. Thanks to this product my skin looks bright and smooth and youthful so of course I only have best of comments about it.

Not to dampen the mood, gals, but that Vicco Turmeric Cream does contain Methyl Paraben Sodium and Propyl Paraben. There is debate on how harmful those components are, of course, but for the cream to claim that it is all natural just because it contains turmeric would be a lie. 

Does it work? Browsing previous reviews of the product, I get a good impression of it in terms of actual results. There are also those who are not happy because the Vicco Turmeric Cream did not work for them, and that is of course something to be aware of as well. 

I started using Vicco turmeric skin cream about 6 months back after being recommended it by someone on the internet. Not for skin lightening mind you, but because I was dealing with sensitive skin and breakouts all the time and was tired of them, and nothing else would work. I was skeptical and only ordered a tube because it was cheap enough to justify "wasting the money". Then it arrived. And I tried it. After putting it on that first night and then waking up in the morning with clearer skin already, I thought I was going crazy.

Nope.

6 months on I am still using it and my skin looks better than ever. That for someone who normally reacts badly to basically anything. Yes. Vicco turmeric skin cream works!

Celebrity

I have heard about this too! As someone who has dry and sensitive skin, I know that Vicco Turmeric cream isn't for me: it has been said to dry out the skin even more and to give it a pulling and stretching type feeling — not good! However, if you have oily skin, then the Vicco Turmeric cream may well be an excellent option that does away with your excess sebum production rather quickly and leaves your skin looking smooth and clear. From my perspective, I know it won't work for me, but will work well for people with the exact opposite skin type to mine!

Rosie

Another satisfied user of the vicco turmeric cream here, for a few years already. I have gotten so used to it that it is just another part of my skincare routine. I do remember being surprised by the strong smell of sandal wood in the beginning though so if you don't like that, this cream is not the right choice for you. In terms of what it does, my skin looks very even toned and healthy, without any blemishes, and very radiant. I see no need to look for other similar products and am just happy. The best product is one where you no longer really notice its effects and just rely on having consistently beautiful skin!

I LOVE, and I do mean LOVE Vicco Turmeric Cream. It has been a real life saver for my skin, which was blotchy and uneven before I stumbled on Vicco quite by accident. I have been reading all about it since then just out of curiosity to see what other people think and there are very few bad reviews online. This cream is a winner. For brightness. For even skin tone. For skin health. For a young look. Just in general Vicco Turmeric Cream is a winner, you know? Highly recommended to anyone hoping to look great.

Oh really? Is it so??
My skin is very sensitive too..
Tel me abt it more
TIa