From the time I was 15 I have problems with acne. At the beginning, I was thinking that is something normal that I should pass. When months and years were passing, I realized it is not going to improve, but it became even worst. Then I started to use creams, pills, antibiotics and everything I was thinking might help. I saw I could not cure it, so I would like to hear if anyone found way to cure perfectly acne.

I have to say I have solution although it might sound as some commercial. I had the same problem and I think there is no cream or pill I did not try to stop acne. Off course, nothing seemed to help me for a long time. Then I discovered Elicina. This product not only provides the normal ingredients, which may be deficient in the skin, but also restores the skin renewal process by stimulating the germinal cells. I saw the result as healthier appearance of the skin with more thickness, a normal skin color, normal skin texture. I cannot stop myself saying Elicina is great, it has worked wonders on my acne scars, and went along well with Accutane. Now my face is smooth, and blemish free and I would really wish you to achieve the same. After seven weeks, I have been using the cream I saw my skin face is improving so nice. I have noticed a reduction in my deep cystic acne scars, which I could not believe is happening. I can freely say this cream is definitely working better than all methods I have been trying before. Try this cream to cure your acne perfectly, I am sure you will be happy with results.