Have anyone heard about Emergen C? What is it, supplement? Vitamin? What do you use it for?

I used Emergen C for an energy boost during a long birth. I've drank it when I have a headache and I used it when I was quitting smoking. You can also use it while you have a cold to help with a speedy recovery. It’s actually vitamin.

Emergen-C contains about 1000 mg of ascorbic acid, which is the building block for Vitamin C. It's more easily assimilated into your digestive system b/c of its composition. I use Emergen-C when I feel tired, am coming down with a cold, or am traveling on planes. I like to think it boosts my immune system. The raspberry is my favorite flavor, although tangerine and lime are good, too.

I used to swear by this stuff!! If you're getting a cold or even feeling remotly sick I recomend taking 3 of them a day for two or three days and you'll feel better. (Not a doctor just what has worked for me in the past)

I also JUST quit smoking and have been trying ot take this stuff as well. I did notice it makes my acid reflux much worse (probably due to the high levels of vit C) So I opted to take a Prevacid today instead :-P but the stuff works wonders.