Alright, so my sore throat has been occurring every few weeks for the past few months. When we ( Me and my mom ) first noticed it, we though it was a cold, but after awhile it got worse and we went to the doctor. He told us that it was some type of Bronchitus, which seemed likely at first, so I was put on some antibiotics for a few days and my throat felt fine after that.
After about a week and a half though my throat started hurting again. my mom ( Who has been a nurse for awhile now ) looked at it and said that it looked just a bit red, but it wasn't anything serious..so I took to Ibeprofen for the next couple of days until it stopped hurting. I had 'bronchitus' about a month and a half ago. and it's been hurting on and off for the month and a half. Plus every time I try to sing my voice tends to crack sometimes..or threatens to crack on me.
I have no other symptoms, and my throat doesn't look all that bad (From what I can see anyways).
I honestly think that it might be something to do with my tonsils.

It's possible that it's bronchitis but it's also a time of year for allergies. I can tell you that right now I'm having a bit of a sore throat and it's pretty bad some days but it's also related to the amount of pollen in the air outside. Right now it's raining so the soreness is down. Have you seen an allergist about this? Please let me know.

I have the same symptoms. At first I had an ear infection was put on antibiotics for 10 days and now I have the sore throat again and slight cough.

im having exactly the same issue! its like the never ending sore throat! it comes and goes... its very annoying.. i just want to be done with it already!