I'm very depressed and want to kill myself everything seems worst for me I hate everybody who is making me sad........I can't do anything..............I feel no pleasure in any thing........now i even hate my hobbies......and I am very negative now-a-days......and losing my emotion.....in seconds........what should I do to b normal n happy person.......i feel like now its not possible......but may someone can help me........

I've been going through the same thing. When our emotions get out of whack, it all compounds and makes everything seem that much worse. It seems as though there's no end or solution in sight. What has helped me was trying an anti-depressant. I never thought I needed such a thing, but I had nothing to lose. It has helped make things more bearable, (and me more functionable) it was the right decision. You may need to try a few different types to get the right one for you, as they all work different for everybody. Just be patient and and allow yourself time to de-stress. Find a way to relax, and stay away from negative situations and people that make it worse. Remember that anti-depressants help you cope with stress and down feelings, but they won't make your problems go away. Make sure you read a good book or see a therapist about your troubles. GL!

Fisrt of all thanks for reply........it made me feel like I'm not alone.....though.......I will definitely try to do some of ur suggestion......n may it will help me...........but still my circumtances are damn tough,,,,,,,,I am having a heavy heart since 9 months ago.......and every day seems more worst...........challening life is killing me from inside..........can u plz suggest me one more thing.....that how to start living life with lively heart..............