Can you work Pilates on your own? I simply need to workout something I feel I need some kind of exercise so desperately but somehow I am not managing to get this issue in my schedule I am so busy I don’t have a tine to go to the gym so do you think it is possible working Pilates on your own-for Pilates is my choice but I am not sure could I be working at on my own or I need some expert advice?

Well you know –Pilates results are always much netter and visible if you follow the rules of an Pilates instructor – I am also very busy but I have managed somehow to get one hour free twice just for myself and though I do my Pilates training late at night at the fitness center–I start at 9 p.m. and am finished around 10 I still feel great and the most important is that I am doing it in a small group and following my Pilates instructor advices. You know there are many with Pilates workouts dvd's but I don’t think you could benefits from them especially if you are beginner so my advice for you is to find the time and go to some Pilates center so when you are perfect with doing Pilates workouts then you might reconsider of working Pilates on your own later on.