Hi, I have sister who is 23 years old and she has diagnosis of obsessive compulsion. I have very big problem with her when I move some of her things. She is always putting it back on the same place and don't let me change anything. Sometimes she puts things on the places where she thinks it is the best. I don’t know what to do.

Hi, obsessive compulsion disorders are very big problem in general. Your sister is practically trying to solve some of her fears by doing such things. This is the way, for people who suffer from these disorders, to reduce their fears and tensions they feel. It is the best to consult her doctor what to do. Medications which are used for such problems are from group of serotonin reuptake inhibitors. Also behavior therapy gives results. In such therapy patient are involved to their fears and than unable to do thing which they usually do for.