Several weeks ago my daughter who is 14 years old got diagnose that she suffers from hypothyroid. She didn’t feel well for last two months but we thought it will pass. She is so depressed and I don’t know what to do. Please if there is someone who has similar problem feel free to share your experiences with me.

Hi, I am suffering from hypothyroid for more than 12 years. It started when I was teenager and I am struggling against it till nowadays. It is very difficult and I hope your daughter will have enough carriage and will to deal with it. When I was her age it started with feeling tiredness, fatigue and make me feel very depressive. My skin was very dry, my hair fragile and periods were late. I am under treatment with iodine supplements but medications are only improving situation which is very difficult.