Enlarged Circumvallate Papillae..... is this contageous? and how long do they take to go away?

yeah i'm dealing with that, too. it's slightly bothering my speech.. i get it when i drink a lot of orange juice and stuff, but i haven't done that lately... i hope it goes away when i wake up...

yes.i got it to.3wks now..after taking an anitbiotic therapy and oral sex...also in blister in the roof of palate.very annoying,help,why?

I have never really believed in all that organic herbal cure stuff. But after suffering from that for weeks and reoccurent bouts of that, I started taking on the suggestion of a health food friend.

Probiotics. It worked in a week or less. I couldn't afford the real expensive stuff she suggested but got Jarrow Jarro-Dophilus EPS. I found it on sale at a local health food store for under $20. You need a variety that has as many probiotics you can get. Sort of a shotgun effect that way.

I swear that really helped. And the only time it came back was when I was on a hot food binge. (apparently some pepper oils kill off healthy gut flora)

Your digestive system is handicapped when it doesn't have enough gut bacteria to process the food properly and somehow this affects the your papillae's health. Probably the fact your immune system is weak and is strong when your digestive system is working efficiently.

Hope this helps. :-D