Hi,I am 26 yr old with 23 BMI...I am suffering from shortness of breath from 3 months..weekly 3-4 days, mostly weekends and mondays...!!I have gone through ECG and chest X-ray, everything is normal...I dont have problem while I am walking or doing something, it just seems normal..but while resting it becomes like hell...Sometimes I feel healthy but sometimes I feel like severely ill..Please suggest me some thing, It may be test or medicine..Please help me...!!!

Check your gut for tenderness by poking with finger gently while you are experiencing sob.

Sometimes we get a little bloated and this will not allow our lungs to fill up completely when resting leaving you feeling like you can't get enough air .  If this is the case start supplementing probiotics you may need to try a few different kinds from the health food store.  Less sugar, research candida and fungus in your gut.

Also check for hiatal hernia they can interfere with lungs when you get bloated.