Will probiotics and digestive enzymes help me with my gas problem? If can, what would you recommend me? What are the other benefits of probiotics and digestive enzymes? I am 52 years old, female. I feel bloated all the time and I suffer from gas. Honestly, I ma not careful what I eat which contributes to my gas problem.

Probiotics are the beneficial intestinal flora that is absolutely essential for proper digestion and overall health. Once destroyed, these beneficial bacteria can only be replaced through supplementation because the body cannot regenerate them on its own, so this causes problems such as excessive gas, bloating and poor nutrient absorption. Supplementation with probiotics are beneficial for: to maintain the body balance hormones, to prevent infection, producing enzymes needed for proper digestion, fighting against Candida …there are few I know that could help you, but you can try with this one: Complete Daily Fibre Complex- act as a regulator of all digestive processes, keeping the digestive system in check and making sure that toxins and waste products are excreted.