This week I've been sick with what I assume to be strep throat. I took a few days off work to try and shake it off only to be greeted friday morning with my top inner lip being covered with weird bumps and peeling skin. The skin doesnt come off easily. That morning I tried to brush my teeth only to have one of my top teeth start to bleed. I do the rest of my routine gently and head to an emergency care doctor.

Upon seeing the dr he tells me that this sort of thing is "normal with strep throat" and advises I make a gargle of saltwater + peroxide mouthwash to be used 5 times a day. New advice and medication in hand I come home, take the pills for the other symptoms I had and then used his mouthwash as directed. A single day later and my entire mouth is bulked up with dead skin and a few very very fragile pus filled growths. I've since stopped using the peroxide mixture and I'm going to be called him again tommorow regarding this matter, but I was wondering if anyone knew at all what the hell is happening? Does anyone have any ways to numb my mouth until this settles? attempting to peel the skin seems to be of little help. 

Looking inside my mouth, it is covered in white dead skin.

Anything, anything at all would be a great help. Thank you. 

I would recommed you see a peridontist. There could be other underlying causes  I have just had the same experience and am now waiting on test results.  Its not something to treat lightly.

I'm having the same exact issues. What was the prognosis?