Hello guys, so I really need your help. I am 37 years old lady and for the last couple of days I was extremely nervous, so all those acne started to appear on my face. But, I just couldn't wait for them to disappear, I literally started to tear them and now my face looks pretty bad. I mean, I never had a clear face, but now it is even worse. And this guy that I was seeing before now is in the city and he wants to see me. But I can't because I look really scary. What is the best way to get rid of adult acne and pimples? Do you know? 

Older women don't have issues just with wrinkles, but also with acne, as you can see unfortunately in your own example. There are some ways to fight against acne, I will not say to get rid of it. Acne vulgaris treatment is different,  you can fight against your acne with some ingredients that can help you clear up teen acne because they also work for the adult kind. It is correct that grown-up skin is thinner and more prone to irritation, so you really should start to use an acne wash, an acne lotion, and an anti-aging cream simultaneously may dry out the skin. Try it. 

I think that a half job is done when you are cleaning your face constantly. If you have problems with acne, don't use the cleaners that contain oils. Getting rid of those pimples, blackheads, and whiteheads start with gentle cleansing. If you don't have so many acne on your face, you can make a mask of honey and milk and wash it.  Wash your skin with warm water every evening and, and, if needed, after workouts, if you are training. Refrain from cleansing more often, as this can irritate the skin and cause an overproduction of oil. I am sure that this will help you. Honey and milk are great, natural things that can;t harm your face. 

I can confirm every theory when it comes to face cleanings with honey and milk. I always had a problematic face, ever since I was young because I was doing a modeling and they were putting really heavy makeup on my face before every show. So, I started to wear makeup when I was 13. It was great to me back then, I looked really cool and pretty, but very soon I noticed that my face looks really ugly. It destroyed my face. I was using so many masks that I bought in the drug stores, but I haven't seen some big progress. Anyway, I found that makes that I made at my home, from milk and honey can help me. And it really did.

Yes, I agree that some home remedies can help you, but not all of them. It all depends on the situation, it all depends on what condition your face is. If your face is red and if your face really hurts, you should not experiment with it. Sure, honey and milk can;t harm you, but I would not play with it if I were you. Also, some people are saying that pure apple vinegar is great, that you should use it as a tonic in the morning and evening, but if you are really dealing with huge acne issue covered with redness, just imagine what this vinegar would do to you. I still believe that dermatologist is the best option! 

Hi there Richie55 and the rest of you. That acne can be caused by hormonal imbalance. It happened to me after I went through a huge stress issue. I tried everything to heal it, I didn't want to pay a lot of money for the treatments, and that was the biggest mistake. Also, the huge mistake was because I never went to see a dermatologist. So, when I finally went, he prescribed anti-baby pills telling me that those pills can help me with my hormones. I believed that I am going to gain some weight, that I will be hairy, but nothing. Everything was fine. My period was normal, and my face is now clean. So, contraception pills can help you for sure.

Hello people! Thank you for so many great advice. Well, I can't say that my face is ruined, it would be silly, but I can't cover my acne with the foundation of any kind. They are always visible. I also believe in homemade and natural products, but I am not sure how powerful they can be. Also, I was reading a lot about this, that contraceptive pills can help in short time, three months if I am correct, but I really don't want to use them since I am trying to conceive for a couple of years. So, any other advice would help me, but now you understand why I don't want pills. Yes, my dermatologist was offering those for me, but I said thanks :)

Celebrity

Yes, that can be a problem. I am sorry to hear this and I really hope that you will be a mom soon. So, definitely, you should avoid pills for this problem. OK, here is another tip for you - keep in your mind that potassium, magnesium, acetic acid and various enzymes that kill bacteria on the skin, so you really should consider finding some products that are rich with those things. Also, consider that you should eat foods that are rich in potassium and magnesium. Avoid fast food, avoid too salty foods. And of course, clean your face on daily basis. Good luck!