excessive swollen cracked dry and chapped lips for the past 6 months,makes eating, drinking very difficult, now have loss of appetite, and dry skin all over body. blood test reveal no irregularities, have also pore fungus on fingernails- no treatments have helped this either....

Hi there,

If I am not mistaking you are talking here about condition that is known as chapped lips. In this condition your lips are constantly dry and they crack all the time. The reason why this is happening is that you have very bad moisture on your lips. Your body produces the oil that coats the lips and if there is a low production of this oil then you have a problem with chapped lips. Now the most often thing that people use is a lip balm. Also some say that petroleum jelly can also help in this case but I haven’t tried it so I can’t  tell you from personal experience. I hope this helps in any way.