Apprentice

Hi guys, I am sure that a lot of you have dry lips, that can not be very nice but it can be very painful, so I would like to know do you use an lip balm or chapstick to heal your lips? Our lips are very sensitive so they can be chapped in spring or autumn and specially in winter of course, due to wind and very low temperature. Some people say that lip products are very useful. Although on the other hand, my friends are not satisfied with them, so I am very excited to see your opinion?

Hi guys I am writing to you in order to find best chapped lips remedies? I never consulted any specialist but I can not stand pain in my lips anymore. I listened that butter olive and coconut oil can help me a lot and I also heard that chapstick and lip balm can be very useful for this type of issue. , it Also I feel bad because my lips do not look nice and it can be very irritating for one girl. So I can not wait to hear some useful information and I am sure that you can recommend me the best treatment?

Hello everyone, I am one more person who has problem called chapped lips and I was trying for  a long time to find best chapped lips remedies  because I could not stand sharp pain anymore. Maybe I should but I never consulted any doctor connected to this topic. At first I was trying to resolve my problem by using coconut and olive oil. I did it for two months but I didn't see that anything was getting better. So I bought chapstick and lip balm and my lips are much better now. i decided to share my experience but I would like to read some more experiences?

Hello everyone dry lips are my problem too, specially when I spend a lot of time outside and when low temperature and strong wind hurt my lips. I thought for a long time, how to heal them and which way is the best one? I tried to prevent them by using lip balm that my girlfriend gave me, but results were not perfect as I think. So I had to find another solution and so I started using butter and olive oil. These products helped me a lot and it is my advice to you, but I would like to hear your opinion?

Hello everyone, I completely understand your issue because, my is the same, of course, these are chapped lips.  As you know, this problem can cause sharp and irritating pain, and you know that these lips look awful. I would like to know hoe to resolve my problem as soon as possible. I started putting one lip balm that my friend gave me yesterday. Of course it could not give any results until now, but I am not sure is this one high quality lip balm. So I came here in order share my experience an to hear some great idea as soon as possible?

Hello guys, I am coming to this site because my dry lips make me a lot of trouble and also, I am coming here in order to find the best dry lips remedies.  I still did not find experts' help, but my lips look awful and make me some pain. I started using one lip balm two weeks ago, but it almost did not give me any results. I feel bad and very confused. My mum gave me an advice to start putting olive oil on my lips, and on the other hand I heard so many good words about lip balm, so what do you think?

Hello everyone I am one more person whose problem are chapped lips. It is my problem for more than six months, and it is a little bit painful and it does not look very nice of course. I spend a lot of time outside and  wind and low temperature hurt my lips. i got an idea that I can find something interesting on this site. I still did not use any chasptick or lip balm  because I do not know what is the best resolution for my very dry lips, so I came here to find some help, so please give me some useful advice?

Guys your discussion is very interesting for me because  dry lips are my problem for a long time too. I am professional football player in Greece, and I spend a lot of time outside. It is cold very often and windy too, and I need a solution to heal my lips. Maybe I should consult some expert or doctor but I did not. I started using one chapstick four days ago, but I do not see that anything is going better. So I am writing to you because I believe that some of you have some great idea for this?

Hello, I am coming on this site because I have the same issue and I am not sure how to heal my chapped lips. A lot of people have very sensitive lips and it can cause sharp pain, so I hope that we can find some great resolution for our problem. My friends told me that using honey can help me in resolving my problem, but i never tried it but I started using one lip balm, and I think my lips are little bit better. It is my experience, though I hope that we are going to find something better?