Good day. OK, the winter is coming so I believe that for my skin this means just one thing - a hell that lasts for a couple of months! I don't know how to stop this, but my lips suffer the most on this occasion. They are so dry and chapped and it hurts. It is not a pleasant thing at all. I am putting some creams, some lip balms and this is good for a while, but then it is same as before. My friends recommended me a vaseline lip balm. I haven't tried it so I was wondering can vaseline lip balm protect and relieve dry and chapped lips? Tnx in advance! 

Celebrity

Sure, and you don't have to be scared about this. Generally, a Vaseline is a name brand of petroleum jelly, and it is known as an occlusive emollient that is recommended for the treatment of chapped lips. Which means just one thing - feel free to use it. Vaseline is a  product that has so many amazing benefits your skin by helping it to retain more moisture and repair itself. So, you should always have a stick in your purse, no matter where you are going. But also, you should generally hydrate your skin by drinking more water as well, especially when the winter is coming. 

it is silly when people are blaming a lip balm manufacturers because their lips are dry and chopped. I have to agree with this one with you-you should also find a way to hydrate your skin more, by adding more water to your body, if you know what I mean. when it comes to Vaseline, I would recommend you a pink therapy, it has those roses in it that are helping your skin to get moisturized. I think that this is the oldest, but the best trick. Vaseline lip balm is something that people are using for a long time. And I can't agree more on how amazing it is and how great are the benefits of it. 

hi. when you are buying a lip balm, you should know what is the best one for you, you should know what you are seeking. anyway, lip balms are one of the most beneficial remedies for dry lips and I think that vaseline lip balm is on the top of it. it helping to smooth the lips, and I can say that this one makes wonders in here. vaseline seals in moisture, softness, soothe, and your lips are way better than before. it is good to know that all of the vaseline products are all made with pure petroleum jelly, which is making them ideal for dealing with any flakes your skin. I have tried so many vaseline lip therapies and I still can't decide which one fits me the most. they are all good.

Sure it can, and you should determine it by the condition of your skin. Anyway, you can't make a mistake if you choose an original, a regular one. But also, you can always get the vaseline lip balm that contains a Shea butter or coconut. My choice of everything is definitely a coconut. It has a taste, smell and it is known that it has been helpful like always. My sister told me that she was using it once - ONLY once, and now she is using it like 24/7. Lips are soft and hydratable and that is the main point. 

Good day there.
I am reading your comments and I think about those things that my good friend told me, and I don't know what to think. Anyway, she told me that Vaseline is good if you want to MAINTAIN your lips hydrated, but that vaseline can't help you once your lips are already dry and chapped. I have this issue and I have never tried to use it, because of it. Now, I am reading your comments and I see that thing is totally opposite. So, this means that I can actually buy it? To protect my lips?

Look, it is very hard to tell will this therapy works for you. If you want to know does it works, you should try it. That is all. There is no such a big magic about this or some rules that you need to respect. No! Visiting dermatologist just to see which one fits you its a little bit silly if you ask me. Of course, this doesn't refer to those who have really sensitive skin with acne, etc. But in any other case, you should just go to the pharmacy store, see what is good for you and try it. If this doesn't work, there is always some other lip balm. The point is that you need to try until you see what is the best for you. Vaseline should be your choice as well.