Apprentice

Hi, I know that a lot of people have problem with dry and chapped, buy I would like to know what are the causes for this problem. I would like to know are low temperature and strong wind the main factor for our chapped and dry lips or is there some other factor.  Also I would like to find some solution for this issue. I did not consult any specialist or doctor who can tell me something more about our lips and why the are getting chapped. So I would like to know what are the main causes for dry lips  and what shall we do to stop it?

Hi everyone, I am one more person whose problem are dry lips, Also I have to say that reading your posts helped me in finding main causes for my chapped lips. I did not know how bad can be wind and low temperature for my sensitive lips. Dry lips are also my sister's problem, and they lips look even worse than mine. So we started using honey, coconut oil and aloe vera two days ago and we hope that these remedies are going to help us. Thank you for some information and please write if you can recommend us something more?

Hi guys I was reading your posts and I have to admit your topic is very interesting for me, because I have chapped lips too. I play football for one team in my hometown, and I am outside very often so wind and weather are not good for my sensitive lips. I have never consulted any doctor or some other specialist about this issue, and I have never put chapstick or lip balm or some natural remedies on my lips. So I want to say that it is not just about weather, and I am going to start using some remedies tomorrow. If you have some useful advice, please write?

Hi guys I am writing to you in order that you can tell me some solution for my problem called dry lips. I work as policeman and I spend a lot of time outside, on the street so wind and low temperature are very bad for my lips> I used one lip balm for six weeks and I saw the results, but it was not perfect. Honey and aloe vera helped me even more, so it is my advice because I think it is very useful. Even though we can find solution we need to care about causes. I am waiting for your opinions?

Hello everyone, I have very dry lips the same as you and I would like to find solution for this special issue  I know that for every problem we should find cause and than we can switch our focus to solution. Definitely wind and low temperature hurt our lips and I would like to know is there something more that is bad for our lips. I know that honey shea butter and coconut oil are good in preventing dry lips, but as I said I think that we, first, should find causes and than focus to solution. i believe in your help?

Hi guys I have one special problem, those are my chapped lips and I haven't had any ideal until I came to this site and have read some of your posts. Now I know that weather conditions such as strong wind or low temperature can be very bad for our lips, but what shall we do? Shall we stay at home all the time? Of course it does not sound very nice and we should put some useful products on our lips. I heard that chapstick and some high quality lip balm can help us> Please write something if you have some good idea?

Hi, I have also problem with my dry lips and few days go I started feeling sharp pain. My lips are chapped and they look very bad and awful. I am not sure why this problem happens to me and what are main reasons for it, but I would like to find out them of course. Probably we got chapped lips because we are outside for a long time, and I think that natural remedies such as honey or butter can heal our dry lips, but I would like to know is it all or there are some more reasons that I don't know?