So, I agree that having a chapped lips is not sexy at all. I know since I have this issue for a long, long time. I have good lips and they are big...maybe because of that they are chapped, I don't know. But I just want to get rid of it for once in my life...I don't care what to do. I was reading something about it and I find out that petroleum jelly can help me. I would like to know how? I mean, how Get Rid of Chapped Lips with the help of Vaseline (petroleum jelly)? Let me know ASAP! 

It is actually very easy.  Like every other lip balm, but you need to respect some rules :) Don't worry, those are not the big rules that are difficult, it is actually very simple. So, before applying vaseline lip balm at your lips, make sure that you scrub off all of your dead skin from your lips. You can wash them as well, Than, you can apply this lip balm. Also, make sure that you do that every week, with some small brush (maybe a toothbrush that is soft can be a good choice). It is very important to maintain your lips beautifully :) Take care!

Celebrity

Hi there. Yes, the toothbrush is just fine for this, I do that regularly, on the weekly basis and I can say that it helps a lot. So, definitely, I have to agree with the previous post and tell you that once a week (no need for more) rub the scrub onto your lips, Rb it until you see that you have loosen the dead skin. Now, before applying vaseline, you should let it sit for one minute, and then wipe off with a damp washcloth. And after this procedure, you are free to put some vaseline on your lips. 

everyone is using a toothbrush. there is no science in there. Petroleum jelly is really good to heal your lips and to keep them moisturized all day and night. But there are some tips that you might haven't heard about. You can add a very small amount of crystallized sugar molecules, you can softly scrub away the dry flaky skin around and on your lips. vaseline for lips is always a good idea, but you really need to prepare your lips for this procedure. Also, be careful, because you really don't want to swallow a petroleum jelly -  it has really bad taste and it is not for that kind of usage. 

Hi there. Yes, I am aware of the fact how this important is. Actually, I do that, I do have this little toothbrush that I use only for my lips, to make this dead skin go away. But my lips are very often cracked as well and I think that in that case, a toothbrush is not an option. I mean, I can remove this dead skin, but those cracked spots on my lips are still present there. I don't want to sound ungrateful because I am not, but I think that I do know pretty well how to remove dead skin and how to prepare my lips for putting this vaseline lip balm on it. The only thing that I want to know for real is how? How can vaseline help me.

It is not only about the vaseline, you need to consider so many different factors as well. You need to know why your lips are chapped all of the time, why they are cracked and dry. This is usually a sign that you don't care for them as you suppose you. Like every other part of the body, part of the skin, lips require a moisture to stay healthy, no matter what season is out. So, vaseline is only one of the ways that can help you, the main key is to smooth lips by hydration. So, drink plenty of water in order to maintain your lips hydrated. 

Hello guys. I have a really huge problem with it. Whenever season changes, my lips get really dry and no matter what I do, I can't maintain them moisturized. So, I consulted my dermatologist and he told me that I should try to "fix" my problem with petroleum jelly. Why it is helpful and why vaseline helped me? Because it has so good formula that is made of only natural ingredients, which is really helpful and a big plus when it comes to your skin. You don't need to put it all the time, like every hour, because it is long-lasting and it will stay there for more than you can expect. So, buy it and put it when you are out and before you go to sleep. I am sure that you will see some progress very soon.

Celebrity

And the good thing about vaseline, maybe also about every lip balm, is because you can apply your lipstick every time when you apply the petroleum jelly. It won't look ugly. I know that my first question, when I bought my first lip balm was - is it okay to use a balm that contains dye? Well, sure it is, as long as this lip balm does the job and if this lip balm leaves your lips nice and protected, I don't see what could harm you. You can choose whatever flavor fits you, but if you have really problematic lips, I think that a coconut is a good option. Have a nice day!