I want to have flat stomach, like everyone does and I know that I have to do stomach workouts, so I bought exercise devices for which they claimed to will give me flat stomach. Guess what? It didn’t. I was hoping for some suggestions about stomach workouts. Thanks.

The most effective way to flatten your stomach is with a combination of strength training, cardiovascular exercises (short, intensive workouts), and a stable blood sugar level to keep you from adding even more fat. You have to do some type of progressive strength training. The abdominal muscle is primarily used to flex your torso forward, but there are also muscles that flex your torso to the side and other muscles that rotate it. You have to increase metabolism too, using short, and hard, cardio workouts. Cardio workouts are very important because they can, increase your metabolism for up to 24 hours or more. This means that you're less likely to store any excess calories as body fat plus, you're more likely to burn off some excess body fat. You can do any activity like bicycling, walking, swimming, etc. you have to stabilize your blood sugar level, and this is important factor.

Hello Spartz! Just curious...why is stabalizing your blood sugar level so important?