So, 5 days ago I had sex for the first time. We used a condom and there was no slippage, spilling, or breakage in the condom afterwards. However, before he put on the condom he did penetrate me, but didn't stay in for longer than 15 seconds before withdrawing and putting on the condom. I'm not worried about STDs because I know we're in the clear there, but I've heard you can get pregnant from precum and now I'm horrified that I could possibly get pregnant from this. But I would also like to add that we had sex in the morning after waking up and I'm fairly certain he had urinated since his last orgasm.

Since having sex, I've been experiencing what feel like menstrual cramps for the past 5 days and have noticed some clear discharge. I'm not scheduled to start my period for at least another week (I'm also not on the pill, so my period could be a few days early or late). I realize it's too soon to really be showing signs of pregnancy, but I am too stressed out and scared to think straight. Does anyone have any real knowledge on this stuff? Are my cramps normal for losing my virginity? How likely is it that I could be pregnant? Anything will help.

I know this was posted like a year ago, but I'm currently going through the exact same thing. It's been two weeks since the sex and I haven't done it again, but I still have cramps! Help please!!!!

Oh my gods, I'm currently feeling the same way too. I'm a little scared because there's the fact that I'm too young to be having sex(15) and it hasn't been that long after my first time. seriously, if someone could give me a straight answer I'd really appreciate it.