hey i have had a pimple on the left side of my face next to my mouth, ( discovered a couple days ago ) and some redness around my nose. I thought it was just normal until i got this bump down near my mouth. The redness on the sides of my nose have been there awhile ( i thought they were dry patches ? ) , and the " pimples " have recently appeared, yet never hurt and there is no itching. Iam worried however that this may be oral herpes ( even though i've only kissed two girls so far what are the odds? ) it appears to me, other " pimples " are developing around the bottom of my lip, and near the side. There is no pimple ( so far? ) directly on my lip. Please give me some advice, as niether pimple has been bothering me, there is no sensation but still, and there is no oozing or the like. But still, as paranoid guy i'd like to know for sure or get some advice, thanks 8)

I have been experiencing the very same thing on the left side i have some small bumps and then a couple near my mouth. I also have the very same circumstances