Hi, I'm 32, always in a good health. Till now. For a some time I started to feel a muscle tension. It`s not much, being a sportsman, but am worried because it has never happened to me before. That muscle tension has started to happen in any activity that I do at the moment. And more and more I feel tired of everything. Now, I hate even to start my training because the tension will appear and soon I`ll be too tired to try exercising. After warming up I feel like I have run a marathon. I don`t think that I`m a case for the hospital but... any thoughts?

Hi, I had some problems with stress, and after solving that one, the other one appeared – the muscle tension. I feel tensed and contracted whenever I move my leg muscles. Don`t have cramps, just the tension. I`m also feeling very tired of everything, I sleep a lot and don`t wanna leave my bed when I wake up (but I have to, because I have to go to work). Well, something for you maybe – being a sportsman you probably eat a lot, and I have noticed that when I eat less food I feel better. No muscle tension with food low in amount, vitamins or proteins. Try taking Magnesium, and you want feel that tired – works on me when I take one. And did you know that muscle tension, feeling tired and general fatigue are the most common symptoms of a panic attack and anxiety? Also, pains in the muscular tissues of the neck and back can cause headaches or migraine.