I’m a mom, 34 years old and mother of two. I seem to have a problem with my eye bags. It just looks puffy and dark most of the time, and now even make up does not help hiding it. I tried many preparations for this, creams, masks, gels but nothing seems to work. I’m really desperate, im only 34 but I look like I’m 50. Can anyone help me or has any suggestions? I am open to anything that might help… please heelp

Hi Margaret,

Have you tried hemorrhoid cream? Sometimes, dark eyes circles under the eyes can be a genetic trait, so not much will work for them! However, hemorrhoid cream is very good for reducing the puffiness and darkness, if used regularly. The problem is that the skin under the eyes is very thin and prone to quick dehydration- some mornings I wake up & think "Not looking too bad today" and then by 10am, I look as if I've gone 5 rounds with Mike Tyson. A little bit of hemorrhoid cream can ensure that the dark circles don't appear until they really need to (i.e; when I knackered!).

Give it a go (if you haven't already) and I know what you mean about nothing else working- I tried a whole hot-pot of beauty regimes & veg/fruit 'wonders', before someone advised hemorrhoid cream.

Good luck.