I had a particularly stressful and busy month last month. Needless to say, I did not get too much sleep and now I have perma-dark circles under my eyes. I have aged about five years in those 30 days, and it is not nice. I have heard that some people put herbal preparations on dark circles under the eyes. What herbs do they use, and how do you apply them? Thank you for your help.

I have dark circles too.... I am hoping you get a reply to this that can help us both.

Cucumber and potato juice are the best home remedy for dark circles. Always protect you eyes from sun. Vitamin E and C also help to reduce dark circles.

Hello there,

i have dark circles myself and unfortunately it is very hard to fight this. First of all try to sleep at least six hours otherwise you are going to look really terrible. Second of all you need to use some cream for the area under your eyes (it is good if this cream contains chamomile) before you go to the bed. When you get up in the morning use some product for refreshing your eyes and of course you can always hide the dark circles by using some concealer.

Be careful when you are choosing the shade of concealer. I hope this helps and that you will win this fight. Dark circles are really the worst thing for your eyes.