Suddenly i got a dark circles in my eyes.Please any one tel me home remedies,cream or supplements for dark circle.

Cucumber Slices

• Cucumber slices are one of the most effective home-remedy treatments for dark circles and puffiness under the eyes. The slices work even better when chilled, as the cold on the skin will help stimulate and invigorate the skin, leaving you refreshed and energized. Cut two slices of cucumber, about 1/4 inch thick, and refrigerate for about 15 minutes. Place over eyes, and lay back and relax for about 20 minutes. Remove the slices, and either throw them away, or you can even eat them if you like.

Milk

• Milk is a proven home remedy in the elimination of dark circles under the eyes. Soak two cotton cosmetic rounds in cold milk. These are available at any drug store or grocery store in your makeup aisle at $1-to-$3 per 60-pack, and are typically used to apply or remove makeup. After the cotton rounds have absorbed the milk, place one cotton round over each eye, and let sit for 10 to 15 minutes. Rinse eyes after this procedure is complete.

Chamomile Tea Bags

• Tea bags are a known home remedy in removing dark circles and eye puffiness. Chamomile is also a known remedy to sooth skin, so chamomile tea is a perfect solution to removing dark circles from under the eyes. Make a pot of chamomile tea to drink, and put the used bag in the refrigerator for about 20 minutes, until chilled. Place one tea bag directly on top of the dark circle of each eye, and let sit for about 20 minutes. Then, rinse eyes and apply a moisturizer to prevent drying, and to increase elasticity of the skin.

These tips helps me a lot.thanks for replying.

You can try Berry Bright drink! It consist mainly cassis extract a.k.a blue berry. I've been drinking it for quite some time and now my eye bags are gone. you guys should try this out. 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Daily exercise, along with deep breathing, helps blood circulation, oxygenation and control of stress. Adequate sleep and relaxation are very important.