I don’t know what to do with my face - I look exhausted and tired when I get up in the morning, I have bags around the eyes and dark circles just make people think I’m seriously ill. Are there ways to alleviate these symptoms? Recommend something effective but don’t tell me to have surgical intervention - that is just too expensive for me. I’d rather try with natural remedies.

It is possible to make these features less prominent and disturbing by using natural remedies. First of all, you’ll have to slow down a bit - one of the things essential in treating baggy eyes and dark circles is a good sleep. Try to have at least eight hours of refreshing sleep, and also consider adding another cushion since it will improve the draining of the fluids concentrating in that area of your body. Your body cannot produce enough collagen (a substance essential for keeping your skin’s elasticity and good look) if there’s a lack of vitamin C in your organism, so you might consider supplementary intake of this vitamin. It will also lessen the effects of water retention. Visit your doctor and ask for information on various types of massages practised in these cases - some of them are proven to be very beneficial in baggy eye treatment. Also get information on creams and gels available in the stores, use them following your doctor’s advice and apply them regularly, without too much pressing or otherwise hurting your eyes. The best way to apply them is using your ring finger, since the application won’t be too forceful. One of traditional, and yet surprisingly efficient method for treating dark circles under your eyes, is putting circles of cucumber on your eyes, and you can try the same with cotton pads dipped in (not too) cold milk. Avoid smoky rooms and taking too much salty food. It is possible, however, that your problem is not concerning just the way you look, but it can also involve malfunction of your thyroid gland. You should consult your doctor and run some tests if you have any doubts about the way your thyroid gland functions.