a friend of mine who snorts methamphetamine chronically has recently developed swelling in her lower part of her ey and discomfort in her nasal passage. Help...what can help treat this!

It sounds to me like she's got an infection in the sinus cavities behind her face. (which can cause swelling under her eye, as well as pain in the nasal cavities)

She, first and foremost, needs to STOP SNORTING METH.
that being said, she should see her doctor and aquire a prescription for antibiotics to kill the infection in her sinuses. Until she sees her doctor, she can alleviate her symptoms by consuming plenty of water/tea/other clear liquids to encourage drainage. She should also avoid smoking and other sinus irritants.

i too had this problem. I snorted so much that my nose got swolen. went to the hospitol, they told me i had sinusitis. i swiched nostrils. lol