recently i quit smoking cannabis, i was smoking alot of it for 2.5 years, mainly pipes and bongs everyday! about 3.5 grams every 3/5 days. recently iv been very worried and anxious about my health, due to a few simple shooting pains around my upper back, i feel the more i think the worse things get? my doctor said not to worry about aches and apins until im older, so now im trying to simply forget and get on with life, do u have any more advice and does my story sound normal?? thank you for your time!

Your upper back pains are most likely the result of back strain or other medical problem with your spine. I used weed for 20 years in much greater quantity than you describe. I then stopped suddenly and had no withdrawal effects save that I missed getting a pleasant buzz. Sigh.

Secondarily, I did have occasional (about 3 altogether) dreams of smoking weed and/or drinking alcohol, but they stopped within a year. I quit drinking alcohol about 2 months before giving up weed. The alcohol was infinitely more difficult.

About shooting pains in the upper back, I quit weed for already 9 month, and I noticed I have the same shooting pains, and I also has anxiety and panic attacks, this is the nervous system being out of balance and the spine is part of the nervous system, it's nothing to be alarmed about, just exercise, and take valerian root, or do some research on picamilon( bought but havn't tryed yet) Good luck!