Hey everyone, I've been on my way to stopping weed for good and I just have to say the past four days have been rough ive had anxiety and the first 2 days I cried alot. It's weird cuz I didn't feel this the first time I quit for a while. I'm wondering if anyone experienced this before when they quit weed? And did you guys feel better afterward? I feel maybe each day does get better and I've been doing alot of praying which has extremely helped because I was at a pretty bad point and to anyone who may be quitting I recommend praying alt and meaning it. My appetite was real down and I couldn't even drink water. Today I just feel kinda out of it. Almost like I'm high but I'm sober which is weird. Does anyone have any tips to maybe ease symptoms or make them Go away sooner? Anyway If anyone out there is trying to quit any drug stay strong and keep your faith. I can only imagine what it's like to quit a more addicting drug but I pray you may all one day get well and live a normal happy life. I've also found that when I cry I feel a bit better. I hope I can be a normal person again with no anxiety. I didn't have anxiety before weed I kinda got it after smoking weed for about 2 years. I don't have any cravings just some of these symptoms. Anyway if anyone out there is in need to talk or any help with their addiction I can do my best to help you guys with some of the stuff I know. Just feel free to talk to me and il help anyway I can. Drug withdrawals are real

It will get better. Trust me. You need to excercise as much as humanly possible while quitting. The effects are two-fold: it's great for releasing endorphins into your bloodstream making you happier and it burns fat (where thc is stored in your body). I also reccomend relaxation and destressig herbal teas. Yogi has a great variety available in any major grocery store in the tea section. marijuana withdrawals are no joke. It also helps to keep reminding yourself why you are quitting and to read up as much as you can on the negative aspects of the green. You need to show your mind why you are depriving it of one of the substances it's come to love/depend on. Every day that passes you will feel better and better, feel cleaner and see clearer than ever. don't hesitate to message me if you need some more support.

This just happened to me recently as well. The anxiety  panic attacks will go away. Weed helps calm the body down and after smoking for some time, you body gets used to it. Dont worry, it will pass in about a week or so. Marijuana doesn't have terrible withdrawals symptoms as bad as other drugs and cigarettes/ alcohol. Yes exercising does help because the THC stays inside of you body fat. Make sure to drink healthy and have an eating schedule because believe me, after quitting i forget to eat and i lose my appetite. Yuo will be fine. I promise.

I agree with both of you. I have had anxiety my entire life, but weed has made my anxiety worse over the past couple of years. I do not care what anyone says but weed itself has the ability to be very addicting. My question is will the anxiety (or the level of it) subside after a while. I am a afraid i will never be not anxious anymore. I want to hear what you guys think about this.

ive been a potsmoker for six years, started with 19....last year i tried to stop and stay three months clean..my anxiety levels really really increased in the first week(pannic attacks and more)....after three months my anxiety level really decresead alot...but after a mistakes a back to the weed...

now im 10 days clean and not experienced anyone anxiety...only alot of nightmares, and thats make me feel bad, my sleep dont recharge me..so cruel..

my biggest fear is dont have my happines again, thats make me so worried about it...

dont worry about anxiety levels, they will decresead bit by bit..trust in it..

glucky all