My left eyebrow keeps twitching but it stops and starts throughout the day. I get stressed sometimes and also get tired easily. I think i need to sleep more. I take iron suppliments. How do i make it stop and go away?

You may have low magnesium. My eyebrow sometimes twitches too, and I recently got my blood work done and found out low magnesium levels.

Hello there maddison 55,

Sometimes stress is causing our body to act in strange ways so I believe that your eyebrow twitching due the excessive amount of the stress. It is possible that there is some underlying cause of it but I hope not because that could be pretty dangerous.

It would be best to consult your doctor regarding this so he can do certain tests and analysis, such as blood work, to check if you are physically fine. Once he get the results of the test he will be able to let you know what you should do next. In meantime try to reduce the level of the stress and maybe twitching eyebrow will go away. Good luck.