I'm 23 and this started with my upper eyelid twitching it twitched on and off for over a week then stopped I started to notice other little twitches and got scared and started researching and there's so many horrible things that can cause twitching and its scaring me horribly my fingers and toes seem to jerk and twitch and its freaking me out I'm getting more and more frightened to the point I want to cry at points I feel sick from the stress all day and miserable its just making me feel absolutely horrible the stress is unbearable anything health related since I can remember I've been sensitive to and freak out and I feel trapped because I am as of now still dependent on my parents and I feel bad bothering them with my health issues because they get tired of me freaking out and I don't want to go to a doctor and waste there money so I feel stuck freaked out and the more I freak out the worse things seem to get my fingers just seem to want to twitch and jerk or now my toes I'm scared out of my mind and hardly can take this stress

Did I post in the wrong area no replys so far am so freaked out

Someone please reply at this point I'm having such a panic attack I can't even sleep I do not know what to do I feel so incredibly scared just nearly scared out of my mind