I am 27 years old and I have been having a problem with the eye twitching. Luckily, it is not something that others can see easily but it really bothers me. There is a possibility it is caused by a lot of stress I have at the work, but honestly I am not sure. I also do not sleep much these days. So, how to stop eyelid from twitching?

This condition have several causes and you have mentioned two of those, tiredness and stress. Anyway, this condition should pass in a time on its own, faster if those causes are eliminated (but that is not going to happen anytime soon, right?). And if the problems still persists after a while, you should contact your doctor and see what he has to say.

Well,
You have to understand that this is not something that is happening to you. Many people have this condition and in some this condition is very noticeable but some can barely see it. These are just involuntary spasms of the eyelid muscle. There are few things that you can do to get rid of this and that is to get more sleep at night and to drink less caffeine because caffeine has negative effect on your eye muscles. Also you can use some eye drops to lubricate your eyes more so there will be no twitching in the eyes. I hope this helped you in any way.
All the best,
Nelie