My seven year old son has these white color lumps on his face, now are going all over his body. His face is red like it is inflamed. The lumps are kind of like under skin pimples of some sort, I tried to squeeze one and clear fluid came out and then blood. That was painful for him so I stopped. Does anyone know what is it and what can I do to fix the problem?

I am 16 years old I have an oily skin and I am having some white spots on my face too. My face is red all the time and these spots appear on my other side of face one year ago but now they have appeared on other side. Doctor claims it’s due to infection and seasonal changes. They look like tinny under skin lumps, I also tried to squeeze them and clear fluid came out what I think its lymph. Anyway my doctor gave me some ointment, zincoderm gm and canesten-s, but no relief from his ointment.

i am 27 and have had these lumps since i was 8 years old i was never actually told what they are called but can completely side with you to the pain they casue some scar very badly i have severer scarring tissue on the sides of my face luckily makeup covers them but if anything go and c a dermatologist as they can prescribe fluid drugs i was prescribed roaccatane i am not sure if u can still get it on prescription as some side effects were quite serious as it sent my skin yellow and i could not go out in the sunlight as it made my skin a funny orangy colour hope u can get it seen to by a good dermatologist and not a rubbish one like the one i had :O)

it might be a strep throat rash that is a warning that strep throat is coming

If you are getting these clear fluid filled, painful lumps Deep under skin that is normally exposed, Please go to an allergist- in the meantime, find an OTC antihistamine you tolerate well and take it daily,wash your hands often, make every effort not to touch your face, avoid exposure to fragrances icluding air fresheners, and avoid aerosol cleaners and hair products. I've gotten these for 10 yrs.- they're awful and left my formerly clear skin scarred- turns out mine are my body's overreactions to a host of common household chemicals.not uncommon , but dermatologists and GPs kept misdiagnosing