Hello. I'm 18 year old male and have some strange skin problem. First I would like to tell you that I have never had any problems with acne before. I have always had clean face but I wish it was the same now.
About two months ago some small red bumps appeared on my face and some on my neck. After some time these red bumps form whitehead acne. I have heard that these acne could disappear only if squeezed so I did this couple of times but the thing is that every time I do this- they disappear but come back even worse.
My face become red and swollen and the acne become bigger, red, swollen and located more deeply.
Any ideas what could cause this strange skin problem?

First of all, I must insure that you don’t suffer from any “strange” skin problem. I believe you suffer from quite normal adolescent acne which occurs because of hormonal peaks and excessive sweating.
I suspect that the reason you have this problem is that you are under the impression that when you get a bump, you have to squeeze it to go away. That’s where you are wrong.
You see, when you squeeze your bump, especially if your hands are not clean, you provide contact between several bacterias found on your hand and the injured skin and that is causing superinfection.
Infected bumps can be very difficult to treat and I suggest you to stop squeezing them. Apply warm compresses with a washcloth and then put on Bacitracin ointment and you will see that they will disappear.