SINCE MY CHILD WAS BORN I HAVE BEEN GETTIN SMALL RED PAINFUL BUMPS IN MY HAIRLINE ON MY SCALP AND ON MY FACE. THEY ARE NOT WHITE HEADS AND NOTHING BUT CLEAR FLUID COMES OUT WHEN I SQUEEZE THEM BUT THEY SEEM TO SHOW UP RIGHT BEFORE MY PERIOD AND THEY ARE INCREASING IN NUMBER AND ARE STERTING TO SHOW UP IN OTHER PLCES. DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT IT MAY BE?

I would like to know what they are as well. I've just started getting similar little bumps all over my face. I'm seeing a dermatologist next week. Hopefully he'll know how to help me get rid of them.

i am a 25 year old man, i have the same thing but the liquid comes out then dries and leaves little tan scabes. i get them on my outer lips, ears, cheeks, and hair. my lips swell sometimes too. you cant see them thought anywere on my face.

I have been getting the same thing but only on my scalp and i have been to so many dermotoligists and doctors and they do not know what to do. They gave me all these types of treatments and they dont work.

I am only 14 but i get really painful red spots/ bumps around my peroid. I dont know what it might be but mine are hard to get rid of. :(

If you are getting scabs on your scalp you may be allergic to green shampoo and conditioner. I have had this problem for the past 20 years. Avoid blue and purple hair care products as well and you should not get the sores.

Im getting the same problem after shower it gets really bad i have been to the doctors and nothing they gave seems to be working it could be the shampoo oh and try this moisture-riser called aveeno active naturals its really good i have been using it for weeks bow and thats the only thing that makes it better