Hiya I keep on getting spots all over my face please can you help by giving me some tips and tricks. Thanks for the help ; )

Wash your face with soap and water before you go to bed and after your wake up. Try a facial scrub pad, it helps exfoliate the skin and its only a dollar at family dollar. to help with the spots and acne try acne medications, like Neutrogena or clean and clear. i use the scrub and my acne medication on my face and it really helps me because i always had very oily skin. If you're going to try the acne meds ,apply a little to a small area on your face to make sure it wont irritate your skin. So soap and water before bed and after waking up and if you're going to use acne meds use in morning.

I've tried all these methods,they are really helpfull but they just seem to do nothing helpful. plz help

If those tips I gave you didn't help then you could go see a dermatologist.

Ok so my face was really bad and it's cleared away. I wash my face every day in the morning, when Its oily, and before I go to bed. I use "basis" , then proactive "renewing cleanser", and Mary Kay "revitalizing mask formula 2. Recommend these it works!!