Anyone have any answers as to why I RARELY get my period anymore? I had my left fallopian tube removed when I was 13 because it was wrapped around my right ovary and was filling with blood. Over the years my periods started disappearing and I would get one every two months or so. I was put on Yasmin birth control and was diagnosed with PCOS when I was 17 but stopped taking the birth control when I was 19 because I started to feel sick. Over the last 3 years my periods come and go when they like...most of the time I don't have one and I'll get light spotting a few times a year. The last full period I had lasted 5 days and was in November 2008. I've searched all over the internet to find out if having a fallopian tube removed could stop my periods. I know having PCOS can but I want to know if missing a fallopian tube can also stop my periods. Any answers will help. Thank you!

First, when was the last time you have gone to the Dr.? I think the time is NOW!!! That is if you havent been in a good uh years. That is strange but if you were diagnosed with something then you need to stay on top of that. Period are crazy and throws every young girl or lady off every month. Just make sure that you take care of yourself but checking up with the paps at least twice a yr. It can be life and death. I hope it helps but go to the Dr. you wont find the botton line answer on here cause we dont have your health file lol

I had my right fallopian tube removed at 14 bc of a cyst. I've always continued getting my period normally except sometimes I might skip a month once every couple years. I was told I wouldn't have children or it would be very hard. Not true, I've been pregnant 5 times-3 miscarriages, no tubal or ectopics, and 2 live healthy normal births. I don't have PCOS that is the reason ur periods r irregular. Hope this helped.