What are the most filling foods to eat when you have a very fast metabolism(hungry and moody). Wheat doesn't fill me and causes constipation. That elliminates 80 percent of my options, what advice can you give me?

one simple trick that can help you feel fuller for longer is to have a bowl of soup - this is mainly useful before bigger meals, but you can have a cup of soup alongside some snacks, too. Generally, the foods rich in fiber, from whole grain products to fruits and vegetables will keep you feeling fuller simply because it takes longer to digest the fiber. Is fiber what's causing your problems with constipation? Because usually it works other way around - fiber helps in fighting the constipation. But if you have certain digestive issues, I see how that could be a problem. Instead of focusing on grains, turn to fruits and vegetables.