Hi im Bailey and im 13 i weight about 151.4 and i need to lose about 60 pounds and i need to get healthy because i am  on the bprder line of having diabettes (howevr u spel it) and my father died when i was two of diabettes So i need help fast i am checking my levels everymorning and night and i want to get this done bye november Please help i need this bad

Hi Bailey. I understand your position- my stepson is morbidly obese- about 100 pounds overweight. His is attributed to his diet. He used to drink a lot of soda, but as soon as I cut that out, and let him have only water and fruit juice, he lost 13 pounds the very first week. Try to talk to your doctor about your options. Exercise is also very important in helping you to lose weight. This can increase your metabolism, and help you burn fat. Whatever you do, DO NOT starve yourself, and do not try to lose weight quickly (fad starving diets and such). This will only make your body think it is being starved of any fat, your body will start storing the food that you eat. One trick is to start with eating differently, to help you get your metabolism up. Your metabolism is usually highest in the morning, and slowest before you go to bed at night. Eating a decent sized breakfast in the morning, and having a few HEALTHY snacks throughout the day (fruit, a yogurt, a few whole wheat crackers), a "medium" size lunch, and a reasonable supper should help, but do not eat right before bed. Also, if you increase your whole grain intake, it will make you feel full longer. I hope you have luck on your quest. Good luck, I have faith in you.

Libertys Greatdanes wrote:

Baybaywasheranddied wrote:

hello ..
im 13 also and i think im fat! im 5ft 4 and weigh about 118! i have a bit of a stomache and want to lose it! i also think im starting to get back fat! i eat healthy and i try t exercise! any help? will it be normal if lose weight and be 100 again?

You are just the right weight for you age and your stomach will grow with your body... im 5'3 and weigh 1523 pounds and need to lose weight so... don't complain please it really annoying...

i am 153 pounds