Hi, I need help. I ‘ve never been fat, and I don’t consider myself fat now. I have about 110 pounds which is totally fine considering my height. I am curvy, but that’s just my body shape. And I don’t consider it to be a bad thing, I have feminine curves and many people find me attractive. The only bad thing about my body shape is my belly. I have a lot of belly fat. I’ve always had. I don’t know how to get rid of it. I was thinking to buy Andro400 since I heard it is great for weight loss. But do you think I could get rid of my belly fat by using it?

Hello. I don’t really like your username so I’ll just call you Suzy.

Listen Suzy, I’m gonna be straight with you. Andro400 will do you no good. I used it for a couple of months and I barely lost a few pounds. And even skinny people usually start using products like this hoping it will help them remove their belly fat. But it won’t. The only thing that can help you with your belly fat is exercise. Lots and lots of exercise. And believe me, don’t ever count on products like this to help you remove your body fat.

Wish you all the best. xoxo

Hi to both of you. I don’t agree with you SabrinaD. Of course that weight loss products can help when it comes to belly fat. Most of them are specially made to do that. And I can tell you from my own experience that Andro400 is one of the best products for that.

So @Not just a pretty face <3, you should definitely be able to lose your belly fat with this product. Let us know how did that work out for you. I hope it will wok for you just like it did for me. Make sure to do some abs workout too.