Hi everyone. I’ve been trying to find some weight loss program that will help me lose my weight.  In the last two years, I tried 3 of them. I don’t know why, but after a month of following any diet program, I just lose my interest. And that happens every single time. I can’t control it.

Now I’ve decided to find some weight loss supplement that will help me. I suppose I won’t get tired of using it after a month since it doesn’t require anything else besides taking the pill.

Anyway, I wanted to ask you, do you happen to know is Proactol Plus weight loss supplement really clinically tested?

Hello ! I’ve been meaning to ask the same thing. My niece wants me to buy her some weight loss product that will help her lose some weight before her birthday. Her birthday is in October so I have enough time to find a quality supplement that will not endanger her health in any way. A couple of days ago she called me and said that her best friend has found some weight loss supplement called ‘’Proactol plus’’ .  Now she also wants to use it and she wants me to buy it for her. I wanted to check with you guys here if it’s clinically tested or not. Please let us know if you know something.

Hi. It actually is clinically tested. You can find that information on any site. It even goes by the name -‘’Proactol Plus- Clinically Tested Fat Binder For Weight Loss’’.

So yes, it has been medically tested and it has been shown that it blocks mayonnaise, oil and butter in patients that have been tested. Some volunteers offered to try Proactol Plus and they experienced about 27% more fat blocked – the results were compared with the results of those people who were given a placebo. Majority of patients who participated the study had positive results using the Proactol Plus ingredient when compared to those who didn’t.