I want to know something about alcohol drinking. I am 25 years old, I am not an alcoholic (at least I think so), I drink several times in a month, and I get drunk maybe once or twice a year. Still, even though I drink little I still have some problems afterwards. Fatigue following wine intake is a problem I need to solve. Why does it happen?

We are talking about many things that could be wrong here. Even though moderate alcohol consummation can be positive for cardiovascular system (one to three drinks a day), I am still not convinced in its positive effects. It is greatly because of the fact people do not take alcohol for their cardiovascular improvement but to feel better, and that very often exceeds those three drinks a day and then it becomes a problem. As for fatigue it is one of the symptoms that occur after the alcohol drinking. If this fatigue is not an ordinary one, you should do two things. Stop drinking and go see a doctor.