i use to be a quite large girl, and just recently i lost around 20 kgs. i am 17, am 6 foot and weigh 59kgs . i have a huge fear of regaining that amount of weight i lost. its constantly on my mind 24/7 all day i starve myself becasue i am in fear of gaining even 1 kg. is there something wrong? i hate it i cant have fun or feel like i cant go out for lunch or eat dinner because i live in fear of gaining weight. please help me out. its the worst feeling, i get called skinny and people say i need to put on weight but i look at myself in the mirror everyday and think i wish i could loose more weight ?

basically you and i have the same problem yet, i sort of know how to help. you see, everyday at 6:00 [after 6pm , you gain weight if you eat] i go running or something if i ate something filled with fat and stuff in it. but i do that anyway, everyday, to loose the wieght i gained that day and little bit more. perhaps this helped, da?